The AWS Policy describes the privacy practices of AWS’s websites, products, online services, and applications. If you are a resident of North America, your relationship is with Advanced Warning Systems, LLC, a United States company, and the laws of Arizona and the laws of the United States apply.
All information transmitted, printed, or otherwise submitted to insyteprotect.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of AWS. AWS shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the insyteprotect.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means AWS. “Our site” means insyteprotect.com. This site also contains links to other sites and we cannot be responsible for the privacy contents, practices, or information on those sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law. We will respond to all Court ordered warrants, subpoenas, or testimonial disclosures.
We automatically track or collect the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial, or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on those pages our visitors access;
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with insyteprotect.com via e-mail; and
- All orders and purchase data.
We do not retain credit secure numbers and/or accounts.
Data Collected Usage
We use your personal, demographic, and profile data to enhance your experience at our site, and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic, and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing, and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list, or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for an AWS product;
- As required by law; and
- For marketing products and services which AWS determine, in our sole judgment that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. You may opt out at anytime as described below.
Your Right to Opt-Out
You may opt-out of receiving communications from AWS and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing via email to: support@localhost.
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to AWS or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside AWS. No part of the insyteprotect.com website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
AWS Right to Change
Contact Information for AWS
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: support@localhost.
Anti Spam Policy
AWS and insyteprotect.com operate in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from AWS in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To facilitate compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, AWS and insyteprotect.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by insyteprotect.com will clearly identify insyteprotect.com as the sender. From/Sender: someone@localhost (Note: The actual sender may vary from department to department, but all “from addresses” will end with @insyteprotect.com).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from insyteprotect.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will facilitate the customer being removed from all lists at AWS and insyteprotect.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by AWS include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by insyteprotect.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints, or other correspondence.
Email Address: support@localhost
AWS understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. AWS and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt-out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. AWS obtains email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. AWS email messages sent always includes information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
In some cases, AWS will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program via such third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things:
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations and;
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us and;
- That AWS has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals and hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns our subscribers may have regarding the email practices of AWS.
If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: support@localhost.
Advanced Warning Systems, LLC. 2015 All rights reserved.